Nov. 30 - Dec. 3, 2010
Enjoy the photos
of the learning
and the fun!
The 9th International Workshop on
Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
December 1-4, 2009
Washington DC, USA
Organizing Committee Chair:
Professor Reza Ghodssi, University of Maryland, USA
Technical Program Co-Chairs:
Professor Carol Livermore, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
Professor David Arnold, University of Florida, USA
Technical Topics of Interest Include
- Energy scavenging for remote sensors and microsystems
- Thermoelectric and photovoltaic materials and systems
- Piezoelectric, electrostatic and electromagnetic conversion
- Energy management and microsystem integration
- Nanostructured materials for energy and thermal management
- Micro fuel cells and micro reactors for fuel processing
- Micro/nano catalysis, combustion, heat and mass transfer
- Micro thrusters and miniature propulsion microsystems
- Biologically-inspired energy conversion and cooling
- Micro heat engines for power generation and propulsion
- Micro and nanofabrication for energy applications
- Micro coolers and other thermal management technologies
The workshop was successfully ended.
Thank you for your attendance and contributions.
See you next year at the Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.